Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post up a photo of your Speedlogix catch can. Also feel free to ask any questions you have and we will be more than happy to help :)

Metal Bronze Auto part Brass Copper

Fashion accessory

Auto part Engine Vehicle Car Automotive exhaust

We have all different colors available!

- Alexis

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,523 Posts
Vehicle Auto part Engine Car Automotive super charger part

Reactions: Speedlogix-Sales

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,523 Posts
Reactions: Speedlogix-Sales

·
Registered
2018 R/T 6M
206 Posts
I have a 5.7 w/stock air intake and engine cover. Is there any functional difference between one mounted by the radiator (with engine cover on) vs using the s mount bracket (with engine cover removed)?.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,497 Posts
I have a 5.7 w/stock air intake and engine cover. Is there any functional difference between one mounted by the radiator (with engine cover on) vs using the s mount bracket (with engine cover removed)?.

Thanks in advance
easier to empty with a S mount

·
Premium Member
11,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Thanks in advance
Both are great options.

The front mount can is the most popular for our friends with the 5.7L, the only difference is the location. I find them both to be easy to empty, as long as they are not hot to the touch.
- Alexis

·
Premium Member
11,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@Speedlogix-Sales can you powder coat one to match Frostebite Blue?
We do not have a match to that color yet, but we can offer almost any color that Prismatic offers. We do however also carry the ABD catch can that is offered Frostbite.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

- Alexis

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,497 Posts
Have you ever wondered what is in the top half of your catch can ?

View attachment 1003638
I thought you guys sold a part that sits down inside the catch can, that has a long chamber and a short chamber, I can not find it on your site. Do you remover the steel wool when you add that part? I forget what it is called but it was on my list of things to pick up this year. (I think after my Wiles one piece drive shaft)

·
Premium Member
11,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I thought you guys sold a part that sits down inside the catch can, that has a long chamber and a short chamber, I can not find it on your site. Do you remover the steel wool when you add that part? I forget what it is called but it was on my list of things to pick up this year. (I think after my Wiles one piece drive shaft)
We did carry a diffuser for a different brand catch can. We do not offer that item any longer as it is not needed for our brand.

- Alexis

1 - 20 of 37 Posts