Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you folks that have em please post some pics. i have made the decision to get some but am undecided on which style or manufacturer. thanks for your help and input

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
MOPAR Splash Guards

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
MOPAR Splash Guards on DY Challenger

·
Registered
154 Posts
hello,great american. hey i love that hood. where did you get it? cost? and any close up pics would be fantastic. is it metal or fiberglass, and did you have any problems with paint or fitment.??? thanks...

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
hello,great american. hey i love that hood. where did you get it? cost? and any close up pics would be fantastic. is it metal or fiberglass, and did you have any problems with paint or fitment.??? thanks...
The T/A hood is constructed of fiberglass and is manufactured by G5 Limited, a site sponsor. The cost is $875 plus shipping. I had no quality or fitment issues. The original prototypes from SEMA 20078 had some quality issues that were corrected for SEMA 2009.

www.G5Challenger.com

I'll post additional pics later today.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
More T/A hood pics as requested:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
^^^^^
Yes, the G5 T/A hood is functional. G5 also offers a ram-air kit that will feed into a CAI.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts

My goodness!!!!!!!! This is one of the most badass looking Classics. Please tell what modifications you did to make those rear tires fit? In fact, what size tires are you running?
Again, beautiful car! :hitit:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Just when I think my car looks sexy. I see pics of these cars. Nice cars everyone.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 14 of 14 Posts