Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
I consider myself a troll for the splitter guard haters!

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
The only damage on my Scat pack front splitter is scuff marks on the leading edge and underside from the dealer putting it on the rack for an oil change. I warned them about that but it didn't prevent it. Now I put a double layer of black duct tape over the leading edge and underside every time I take it in for any reason. I also let them see me taking photos of it and the sides and rear of the car close up so any dings or scratches would be shown not to be there when it was brought in.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I consider myself a troll for the splitter guard haters!
View attachment 986105
2019 SP Widebody 6.4L A8 / Hellcat Airbox / ZL1 Rock Guards/Billet CC / SPLITTER GUARD
Fixed it for you. Great looking ride btw w/ the exception of the splitter guard...I kidd....can't ruin the look of that beauty so easily. Love that color especially.
Troll on and stay thirsty friends!

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,565 Posts
Because just like some of the members of this community, or the MOPAR community in general, some higher up at Dodge is foaming at the mouth over what other people do with their own property and that just cannot ducking stand.

The sad part is that this loser who gets paid too much, instead of turning this into an opportunity to sell OEM MOPAR alternative, he made the current yellow protectors even more expensive and desirable.

I'm sure I'll see one out in the wild at some point with the pink protector still on and one of those breast cancer license plate frames to match.
I was thinking the same thing PraiseV8!

·
Registered
251 Posts
I was thinking the same thing PraiseV8!
I had a talk with the owner of ZL1 Addons and tried to get him to make the splitter protector they sell in different colors to match OEM colors. His first reaction was no. But maybe....

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,891 Posts
I don't care

Not sure how you got the idea that I give a rat's ass what other people think . especially nameless,faceless people on the internet..
You care enough to write a douchy post about something that doesn't affect you or anyone else.

If you didn't care what people think about whatever you have that doesn't affect them or anyone else, why are you going out of your way to post about it in such a way as you denigrate your fellow challenger owner into removing theirs?

You can have an opinion, "I like this" or "I don't like this", but when you have to go "haha, what a loser!" to validate your preference then maybe you need to reevaluate your life.

·
Registered
522 Posts
You care enough to write a douchy post about something that doesn't affect you or anyone else.

If you didn't care what people think about whatever you have that doesn't affect them or anyone else, why are you going out of your way to post about it in such a way as you denigrate your fellow challenger owner into removing theirs?

You can have an opinion, "I like this" or "I don't like this", but when you have to go "haha, what a loser!" to validate your preference then maybe you need to reevaluate your life.
I stated an opinion..it's up to those reading it if they want to put any stock in it..clearly my opinion is important to you. thank you for that.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,891 Posts
I stated an opinion..it's up to those reading it if they want to put any stock in it..clearly my opinion is important to you. thank you for that.
"Pie is good"

That's an opinion.

"For every person that eats cake and thinks it's good..there are 99 people laughing at you..don't be a Dbag. ."

That's called, ironically, being a douchebag.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts