Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spohn Performance Chrome Moly Tubular, Adjustable Control and Trailing Arms for Independent Rears on Mopar LX bodies, Challenger/Charger/Magnum/300 for all 2005+ year models.

These are the Rear Suspension Package (SKU #: RSP-LX) including Adjustable Rear Trailing Arms (SKU #: LX-204), and Adjustable Rear Upper Lateral Control Arms, Rear Position (SKU #: LX-604) / Front Position (SKU #: LX-614) – all powder coated in red color, and a tube of Polyurethane Bushing & Chassis Grease – 14 oz Tube. Installation instructions included – OEM mounting hardware re-used.

Get your alignment back in spec. and stop premature tire wear after lowering your car. This kit will fine tune and lock in your camber/caster settings, minimize wheel hop and increase traction! They're equipped with greaseable Delrin bushings for zero deflection rather than the soft rubber bushings that come from the factory.

These are brand new, still in packaging. I bought these for my Challenger, but plans changed before I got to install them. All was $687 new, shipped in the contiguous 48 states now for $590. Located in San Diego for anyone interested to pick these up, only sold as a whole kit.

Fits Challengers, Chargers, Magnums and Chrysler 300's.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts