Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used Spohn suspension parts to adjust the camber? Now that I have the 295/45/18's on I need to adjust the camber a bit so it looks like I need both top arms to get it back in spec. so if anyone has reviews please let me know.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
i have lower control arms.. nice stuff.. fit was fine.. no issues that i have.. if you by upper arms.. be prepaired to cut the factory bolt in half with a saw zall.. the bolt won't come out as it is in what i consider backwards so the head hits the sub frame and is to long to come out.. you cut the bolt in half ( get quality usa blades only ) and then get a fresh gr-8 bolt from hardware stores with a hex washer head and you will be fine.. put it in the opposite direction and then no more issues.. only other way to get around it is to drop the cradle and i wasn't going to do that on my friends car for 2 stupid bolts.

chris

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
I have some Spohn trailing arms and end links. They make nice components. The fit and finish are top notch and I would buy it again.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so either saws all or drop the rear end out :( any photos of your install?? was it a pita to get the saw in to them? I just ordered the rear kit so I have a few days before I see it. if I have to drop it out I might as well replace all the bushings I guess.

·
Super Moderator
15,333 Posts
I'd recommend getting in touch with Green Man - he went the all-bushing route and had multiple issues. Think all that stuff got removed with the ongoing issues he had.

this was all rear suspension stuff that he did on his '11

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts