Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
A member posted a thread not long ago about someone (not sure who) selling spoilers cheap...( they did not line up correctly with holes and would not refund). Might want to do a quick search here just to make sure it wasn't this outfit.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A member posted a thread not long ago about someone (not sure who) selling spoilers cheap...( they did not line up correctly with holes and would not refund). Might want to do a quick search here just to make sure it wasn't this outfit.
Thanks, who would you recommend ?

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
You could try Take Off Challenger Parts, and I think they are a vendor here. I think their prices are good. I bought my extra spoiler that I painted from one of the Dodge dealerships selling OEM parts on Ebay. Price was decent.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You could try Take Off Challenger Parts, and I think they are a vendor here. I think their prices are good. I bought my extra spoiler that I painted from one of the Dodge dealerships selling OEM parts on Ebay. Price was decent.
Thankyou, so much. Where can i find a list of vendors on our site?

·
Registered
504 Posts
I recently asked a few questions to "the spoiler store",they said the same thing,holes do not line up with oem location..so beware of them too....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
dont use spoiler and wing king!!!!!

I bought a spoiler for my 2006 Dodge Charger from Spoiler and Wing King in 2007. the price was great, paint match was great. Then in 2011 my paint started to bubble and chip off. I contacted them and they said send pics so I did. Then they wanted me to send it to them so I did. Now they say I did not buy the spoiler from them, I have the org sales receipt but they still insist it is not the one I bought from them..

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

“Limited Lifetime Warranty” is limited to if they want to say that is the spoiler you bought from them. A sham of a company.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought a spoiler from them last week and put it on today, The screw holes do not match up with the trunk and they do not come with the plastic clip on. Still I took it to a dealership and they were able to make it happen. There is a small gap that is kind of visable between the spoiler and the trunk. Everything else was great but I would recommend buying one from somewhere else...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts