Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to replace my R/T rear deck-lid spoiler with an SRT OEM one. In considering this mod I noticed that the SRT8 badge is recessed into the spoiler. Does anyone know where I might find a replacement badge that reads Challenger or something other that SRT8?

Thanks!
~Ray

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
I got mine off EBAY. They aren't on there all the time but show up from time to time. The guy that made mine is no longer doing it.

·
Registered
172 Posts

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
What is the difference between the R/T and the SRT spoiler?

·
Registered
172 Posts
The SRT spoiler has a recessed area on the right hand side and it has the SRT-8 emblem set in it. The R/T spoiler is just smooth. Not sure about the 2011's but 2008-2010 has this recess on the SRT's

·
Registered
172 Posts
Here are a couple of pics of my spoiler I got from MoProAuto. Taken with my phone.

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! MoProAuto might be an option if I cannot find a badge replacement at a reasonable price.

~Ray

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey man,

I just posted a thread about some custom decals that a member on here made for me -- NateDawg. He does 3D style decals that work for the spot on the dash so I'm betting he can make one for that recess on the spoiler as well. I sent him measurements and ideas for a couple custom decals and he nailed them. I can honestly say that I he made them exactly how I imagined them. His prices are very fair too -- he's getting busy, but turn-around is not bad on them for a one-man show. Look him up -- PM me if you can't find his info and I'll pass his website on to you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts