Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had a factory-flawed spoiler? I found a slight crease on the high ridge of the spoiler but no signs of physical damage ... no cracking of the clear coat and no other dents or scratches. Dealer tells me it's never happened before.

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT Core
553 Posts
Anyone had a factory-flawed spoiler? I found a slight crease on the high ridge of the spoiler but no signs of physical damage ... no cracking of the clear coat and no other dents or scratches. Dealer tells me it's never happened before.
That's the standard response from a dealer,could have saw 50 of the like that and say wow never saw that before.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Damage could have occurred during shipping / in transit , and because it wasn't noticed during PDI and you didn't notice it when you picked up car the dealer is saying this damage may have happened after delivery. Unfortunatly this is the reason you have to go over any new car with a magnifying glass and try to find every issue before you drive away.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts