Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I just bought a 2010 Challenger R/T last week. I personally do not like the Go Wing spoiler that came on it and would like to swap it out with an SR8 type spoiler. It looks like the two posts on the Go Wing spoiler (that attach to the trunk) are bigger/wider than the SR8 type spoiler that I bought. I am guessing that if I remove the Go Wing spoiler and put on the SR8 type spoiler, it will not look right because of that. I am thinking that there might be some exposed area under the Go Wing that isn't covered up by the SR8 type spoiler. Does this make sense? I don't want to remove that Go Wing and screw something up.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!
Chris

·
Registered
65 Posts
i don't believe they line up exactly.
only know this because i posed the question in another thread a while ago.

if you do a search, i'm sure you'll find more help than i could give, but the info is on here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay thanks freak. So did not end up taking your Go Wing off? Because I'm also wondering if the trunk lid is painted under the two posts of the Go Wing that attach to the trunk. Or if it's bare and unpainted?

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Look for a deck lid with spoiler on it. Throw the Go Wing and that deck lid in the attic.

·
Super Moderator
14,134 Posts
The holes for the Go-Wing and the SRT -type spoiler do not match up. You will either have to fill in the holes and have your trunk re-painted or buy another trunk lid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts