Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in purchasing a spoiler and fender flares ("widebody") for my challenger. I've done a little bit of research but I would like to get some opinions on what kits would be good for either of those. If you have either mod, post pictures please!

For the fenders I am interested in adhesive attached flares, either painted or black plastic to match the paint or trim respectively. I don't want cheap but I don't need top of the line. I would like to avoid bolting them on unless that's the only way to get a decent product and achieve a proper fit.

For spoilers, I am interested in some sort of "GT Wing" style. I currently have the OEM painted spoiler with the backup camera. Not sure if the camera can be installed in a high spoiler like that. Would definitely appreciate hearing what you did with your backup cameras after installing a new spoiler.

Thanks (y)

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
850 Posts
If you don't want to worry about finding one with a backup camera...Get a backup camera license plate...Wireless...

·
Registered
2009 B5 SRT8 M6
205 Posts
I have seen a few cars with the Ikon ms flares, and they seem to fit the 15-19s pretty well, from what I have seen. The 08-14 have the different marker lights and rear bumper, so some modifications would be needed for them, (aka patching the maker light slot)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts