Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone install a Mr. Norms GSS spoiler or one like it? Personally I love the look, but can't justify the pricetag.. There are a few knockoffs on eBay, but who knows what the quality and fit is like. BTW, the second picture I posted is an eBay knockoff, it's pretty obvious. Doesn't look terrible, but I think the Mr. Norms looks much better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
I did and loved it. Perfect fit. Can’t say the same about the knockoffs. I ordered one from eBay and the holes were not aligned. Had to use double sided tape.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did and loved it. Perfect fit. Can’t say the same about the knockoffs. I ordered one from eBay and the holes were not aligned. Had to use double sided tape.
That's exactly the spoiler I want! Looks awesome, where on eBay did you buy it? Thanks

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
That's exactly the spoiler I want! Looks awesome, where on eBay did you buy it? Thanks

The one in the picture is the GSS one. Which I paid about $500 for. Sorry for the confusion. I sold the GSS one and bought one similar to GSS from eBay (long story). But the eBay ones’ studs didn’t line up. I used double sides taped to hold it down. Still have the eBay one on my car. Paid about $90. It’s flat black and made of plastic.
This is the one from eBay.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The BMC Extreme Customs G-Series spoiler is the closest one I've seen. It's $299 unpainted +shipping, which I still think is a lot for what it is.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I went Old School.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts