Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I got 2015 Challenger RT. The following day I noticed the sport mode wasn’t working the way it should be. When I go into sport or track I get an ! saying level currently unable to change. Along side with it I cannot use eco mode either. I press Eco it goes on for a few seconds and then goes off.

·
Registered
‘15 R/T 6M STP
69 Posts
Sounds like someone used a Tazer on the car and turned on the SRT pages. Pretty sure there is no Track or Eco mode for the RT, that is an SRT option only in '15.

No idea how to fix it, but maybe it would give a direction to pursue a fix?

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
My wife and I got 2015 Challenger RT. The following day I noticed the sport mode wasn’t working the way it should be. When I go into sport or track I get an ! saying level currently unable to change. Along side with it I cannot use eco mode either. I press Eco it goes on for a few seconds and then goes off.
Hi Brian88,
We certainly understand why this may be concerning. We kindly recommend having your dealer inspect this concern for you as they are in the best position to assist. If you do work with your dealer, we would be more than happy to provide you with additional support.
Rob
DodgeCares

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
there is no Track or Eco mode for the RT, that is an SRT option only in '15.
^THIS^
...and we wont mention 1st post, joined 2hrs ago. seriously doubting the legtimacy of this post.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
OP did you buy the car used? Sounds like it was tazed. Leave the battery unplugged over night and I believe it should hard reset

1 - 5 of 5 Posts