Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 1320, high octane red, Race Stars and Mickey Thompson et rs, hurst shifter.
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I just purchased a brand new 2018 T/A 392 and when I put it in sport mode it feels and sounds like normal mode. Exhaust and steering are the same. Is it like launch control and not come on before 500 miles?

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
When Sport mode is on, there should be a green checkered flag symbol that lights up in the right side of your gauge area. Do you see that? Also, you should notice higher RPM's and delayed shifting once you are in Sport mode.

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
279 Posts
I kinda feel the same way. I bought mine last night. Does the throttle respond much quicker? Did you check the sport mode setting to see if they are all set to sport?

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 1320, high octane red, Race Stars and Mickey Thompson et rs, hurst shifter.
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When Sport mode is on, there should be a green checkered flag symbol that lights up in the right side of your gauge area. Do you see that? Also, you should notice higher RPM's and delayed shifting once you are in Sport mode.
yes it shows but in sport mode at wot the shifts aren't firm and the exhaust stays the same

1 - 4 of 4 Posts