Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WHAT IS THE SPRING FESTIVAL?

Registration for the Spring Festival must be done at:www.socallx.com

The Spring Festival of LX's has its roots in Southern California as an enthusiast gathering for the hottest car platform to hit the American car market in years. While our first meet in 2004 consisted of only 4 vehicles, our next few meets in 2005 quickly grew to approach 100 vehicles. Starting in 2006, we kicked it up a notch and surpassed 300 vehicles with participants from all over the US and Canada. This event has grown every year since and we now expect over 1200 vehicles for the 2014 Spring Festival.

As a community and enthusiast event, we have the tremendous support of Chrysler/Dodge and have had many Executives from both the local Irvine office as well as Auburn Hills. This event will be the largest and greatest event to date. Pass the word on and let's show everyone who we are and have over 1200 in attendance. For the latest updates go to ww.SoCalLX.com - Where Southern California Car Culture meets Modern Mopar Muscle.

Why you want to attend SF9:

We are all members of the forums because of the passion we have for these cars. So we post photos of our cars, our mods and ask questions about our cars. Spring Festival is where you will see it all and meet those who help us find the answers to our questions. You can see it all first hand and talk directly to members that you have become friends with on line. You may be a senior member or a newbie, have a full blown modified car or a totally stock car, it makes no difference to us. If it will be your first event you will not believe how great the people are. If you don't bring your car we don't care, someone in the group will give you a ride. This is an experience of a life time and those who return year after year will tell you so. That's why they post and encourage everyone to attend. Hope to see you there.

REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON Jan. 1, 2014 You must Register to go it is free Register at www.SoCalLX.com - Where Southern California Car Culture meets Modern Mopar Muscle

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
If my memory serves me correctly, registration opened late on Dec 31 last year.

Something to consider. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Had a great time last year even though some of the attractions weren't there. I'm only talking about what others who went to 7 said since 8 was my first year. I still had fun and met some of the best people ever. My club can't wait to show up with hopefully more than last year. I am so stoked to go again.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I'm already registered

·
Registered
456 Posts
Anyone from San Diego driving up Saturday morning? Im definitely interested in going but with work, Saturday is the only day I can attend. Ive never been before and would prefer to follow some of you if possible.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Anyone from San Diego driving up Saturday morning? Im definitely interested in going but with work, Saturday is the only day I can attend. Ive never been before and would prefer to follow some of you if possible.
Its multiple days? Thought its just one day. Ill be driving up there with my gf and possibly a few other challengers. Not sure what club im rolling in with yet though.

·
Registered
456 Posts
yeah, looks like an informal meet n greet thurs night, a bbq fri afternoon, and a fri night kick off party. Click on the website link then the spring festival tab at the top for the info.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
yeah, looks like an informal meet n greet thurs night, a bbq fri afternoon, and a fri night kick off party. Click on the website link then the spring festival tab at the top for the info.
Yea not everyone goes to the pre gatherings. I didnt last year. I just wake up early Sat morning and goto the actualy event.

·
Registered
284 Posts
WHAT IS THE SPRING FESTIVAL?

Registration for the Spring Festival must be done at:SoCalLx.com - Where Southern California Car Culture meets Modern Mopar Muscle

The Spring Festival of LX's has its roots in Southern California as an enthusiast gathering for the hottest car platform to hit the American car market in years. While our first meet in 2004 consisted of only 4 vehicles, our next few meets in 2005 quickly grew to approach 100 vehicles. Starting in 2006, we kicked it up a notch and surpassed 300 vehicles with participants from all over the US and Canada. This event has grown every year since and we now expect over 1200 vehicles for the 2014 Spring Festival.

As a community and enthusiast event, we have the tremendous support of Chrysler/Dodge and have had many Executives from both the local Irvine office as well as Auburn Hills. This event will be the largest and greatest event to date. Pass the word on and let's show everyone who we are and have over 1200 in attendance. For the latest updates go to ww.SoCalLX.com - Where Southern California Car Culture meets Modern Mopar Muscle.

Why you want to attend SF9:

We are all members of the forums because of the passion we have for these cars. So we post photos of our cars, our mods and ask questions about our cars. Spring Festival is where you will see it all and meet those who help us find the answers to our questions. You can see it all first hand and talk directly to members that you have become friends with on line. You may be a senior member or a newbie, have a full blown modified car or a totally stock car, it makes no difference to us. If it will be your first event you will not believe how great the people are. If you don't bring your car we don't care, someone in the group will give you a ride. This is an experience of a life time and those who return year after year will tell you so. That's why they post and encourage everyone to attend. Hope to see you there.

REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON Jan. 1, 2014 You must Register to go it is free Register at SoCalLx.com - Where Southern California Car Culture meets Modern Mopar Muscle - Where Southern California Car Culture meets Modern Mopar Muscle
I am thinking about flying out for this, but my 392 will stay at home. I don't have time to drive out and back from Ok., but can go for the weekend. Can you attend without your car? Our should i rent an LX and go?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Even if your application has not been voted on you are more than welcomed to join the club for the event.

Javier
+1 on this we let you come to events even if not a member yet come meet some nice people and have fun I'm staying the night Friday so we can party

·
Registered
834 Posts
Can you attend without your car? Our should i rent an LX and go?
Yes, you can go without your car. When registering just enter no for the question will you
be attending with you LX vehicle.

If you do want to rent I've seen Challenger R/T's and Classic's for rent at Enterprise in SoCal.

More than welcome to roll in with SoCal Challengers.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Yes, you can go without your car. When registering just enter no for the question will you

If you do want to rent I've seen Challenger R/T's and Classic's for rent at Enterprise in SoCal.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
245 Posts
I am thinking about flying out for this, but my 392 will stay at home. I don't have time to drive out and back from Ok., but can go for the weekend. Can you attend without your car? Our should i rent an LX and go?
I believe you must register to attend and have a car to bring in, rentals are allowed...:pimp:

·
Registered
284 Posts

Registered!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts