Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody going to Springfest LX 2018? If so, what will you be doing to your car just prior to the show? I put in a catch can and my strut brace will be installed next weekend. Also the car will be detailed and clay bared. If i open my hood i don't want to be embarrassed. I've only got a 2016 Challenger RT+. Not much compared to some of the other cars i saw last year. Maybe I'll just keep the hood closed..I am proud of the bolt on mods i did myself though.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,644 Posts
Eh, open the hood. Never worry about what everyone else has. There will always be someone with a more jaw dropping car. Just proudly show what you have. A Guy

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
The forecast for Saturday is rain, FYI. Might not be a good SF this year. :(

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, dont say that! It's too far out to predict any rain. Besides it just can't rain on that day. I declare it!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I've been checking the weather also, and I'll be pissed if it rains after all the dry weather we've had.
But the weather forecast ain't looking good .

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I was trying to get my kw’s on but i wont have it done before the show. Just an oil change, wash, and some v8

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ok, latest long range forecast is only showing a 15 - 20 percent chance now.
Here's hoping it completely dry's up by then!!

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,640 Posts
When I went to Springfest in the past, it was a 400 mile ride one way. First time I washed the car. Then I noticed that there were so many cars there that passers by wouldn’t stop and look at “ordinary” cars. When I walked around I didn’t either. So in subsequent trips, I didn’t bother washing it because I was going to turn around the next day and drive another 400 miles. That said, each time rain was avoided. If the car would have been filthy, I would have cleaned it up. No cars look worse than a dirty Challenger!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Are the donation levels just the amount you want to donate or does it get include something? Just curios i picked the $20 option just to donate

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are the donation levels just the amount you want to donate or does it get include something? Just curios i picked the $20 option just to donate
I think it goes to drug education. Not like in how to do drugs, but more like substance abuse programs. Anyway last year it was well worth the money..There was a free lunch buffet.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,644 Posts
It's California...it might mean educating on which pot is the best...

A Guy

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Strut bar in, all waxed up, ready to go to Springfest in Pomona!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,644 Posts

A Guy

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yep, pretty much rain from 9am on...

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,644 Posts
Bummer, it was looking like you might dodge the most of it :(

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
You guys do realize the rest of the country DOES make fun of the So Cal crowd who runs for the hills to cover their cars when there's a sign of moisture in the air!!! :grin2:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts