Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was traveling last weekend, and as I catch up on all the springfest pictures and posts, I'm realizing that they did not unveil the new Hellcat Challenger - or did they??? How did they deliver the disappointing news? Am I missing something?

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link...wow, I can't believe they didn't bring at least something significant about the new car after making a promise like that.

·
Registered
312 Posts
There was never confirmation that hellcat would make an appearance to Springfest.

That was a complete rumor/speculation off of a few websites with no sources to back up that claim.

Disappointing? Yeah to a point, but you can't be upset since there was no confirmation.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
There was never confirmation that hellcat would make an appearance to Springfest.

That was a complete rumor/speculation off of a few websites with no sources to back up that claim.

Disappointing? Yeah to a point, but you can't be upset since there was no confirmation.
And there was never any confirmation, from Chrysler, that this so called mythical beast exists either :silly:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts

Sorry, but I was at SF8 and heard Ralph Gilles state "At SpringFest next year we will have the world debut of the car that you have been hearing about, and it will put Dodge back at the top of the performance heap" with my own two ears. He most certainly was alluding to the Hellcat then, and even apologized at this year's event that he couldn't keep his promise, as there were delays in development.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Sorry, but I was at SF8 and heard Ralph Gilles state "At SpringFest next year we will make the world debut of the car that you have been hearing about, and it will put Dodge back at the top of the performance group" with my own two ears. He most certainly was alluding to the Hellcat then, and even apologized at this year's event that he couldn't keep his promise, as there were delays in development.
This^^^^^^^^^

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
Sorry, but I was at SF8 and heard Ralph Gilles state "At SpringFest next year we will make the world debut of the car that you have been hearing about, and it will put Dodge back at the top of the performance group" with my own two ears. He most certainly was alluding to the Hellcat then, and even apologized at this year's event that he couldn't keep his promise, as there were delays in development.
This^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Sorry, but I was at SF8 and heard Ralph Gilles state "At SpringFest next year we will have the world debut of the car that you have been hearing about, and it will put Dodge back at the top of the performance heap" with my own two ears. He most certainly was alluding to the Hellcat then, and even apologized at this year's event that he couldn't keep his promise, as there were delays in development.
I was at SF8 as well and heard the same thing. I heard the same thing at SF9.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts