Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd add a centralized thread for discussions on Springfest today and a place to post up some photos from those who are there (cough cough we want photos cough cough)

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
I just watched the live feed. That was 20 or so minutes of my life not to be returned....They "debuted" that blue Challenger with the new wheels and stripes...Hellcat, Kittycat, Puttycat, where's that cat? Lotsa folks heading to the Ford and GM dealer Monday....

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah big time let down so far. I thought we'd at least see an updated version whether it was an rt sxt or srt. Still time tough I guess

·
Premium Member
9,190 Posts
In the day of the internet and immediate access to almost anything you want you'd think Dodge and other brands would "get it". If they help stoke the flames of an impending unveiling then do it before the buyers tire of waiting and go elsewhere.
As I age I grow less patient and don't play games. If the money is in my pocket it's my choice and just may say to hell with waiting and buy something different.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
According to Ralph Gilles, the Hellcat will not debut until around May. He spoke at the Spring Festival today.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
According to Ralph Gilles, the Hellcat will not debut until around May. He spoke at the Spring Festival today.
He proved it tonight, he's a PPUSSY Cat in the automotive world.................

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
So here is a picture of the new Logo, as modeled by Mr. Gilles team as he spoke. The shirts were 40 bucks each. Proceeds going to charity.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,295 Posts
He's practicing the Harley Davidson way; lots of cool t-shirts and stickers can make you some real money!

:up_to_something:
Very true, but when that base gets "tatted out" completely, they want the real toys to at least sit on, or sit in!

·
Registered
834 Posts
Damn that logo sucks. I am getting less and less interested in the hellcat as this BS drags on endlessly.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Im not gonna lie. Not seeing the 2015 challenger was disappointing. I knew the Hellcat was a longshot, but at least a peak at the redesigned 2015 would have been great. That being said, I have to thank the people at Dodge, SRT, and anyone who had anything to do with springfest. Just meeting and interacting with so many other mopar enthusiasts, test driving cars, ride alongs with pro drivers and catered lunch was a great way to spend the day. I cant wait till next year.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Damn that logo sucks. I am getting less and less interested in the hellcat as this BS drags on endlessly.
I agree. I very much dislike that logo. When I see it, all I can think about is a Mercury Cougar for some reason.

:icon_confused:

·
Administrator
3,745 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
I agree. I very much dislike that logo. When I see it, all I can think about is a Mercury Cougar for some reason.

:icon_confused:

Same here... I instantly thought of the 80s Cougar.

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
How'd you make out on the mission I sent you on Greg...haha? I should have mentioned she'd probably not be wearing shoes.

Bernie
PM coming soon................

1 - 20 of 27 Posts