Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that Spring Fest 2011 is over, if you were there, what's your feedback? Good review or bad? Just wanted to see what everyone had to say. I thought it was alright but most folks left early. We hung around for the raffle but apparently it was canceled and no one told us.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
It gets better every year. I had a great time, and the way the show has grown since last spring is awesome.

Dodges prescence is outstanding. How many company CEOs come out for an event such as this? The one thing I feel from them out of any other make I've owned is they care about we want and attempt to deliver. And its awesome they bring the cars they do for us to check out. This year there were WAY more models. And of course the driving courses are a great touch. I had been really wanting to drive the new Durango and not only did I get to, but I got to do it on a autocross style course.

The BBQ lunch was great. Lxforums does an outstanding job putting this together.

I can't wait to see how things grow for next year.

·
Registered
438 Posts
There is no doubt, that beyond a shadow of a doubt that Chrysler and Dodge went the extra mile on this one. It was beyond anything that took place in the previous years. Can't wait to see if and how they will top this one. I left early because of the weather and other obligations. Not sure why they cancelled the Drawings. Seems very odd that they did.

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
This was number 3 for me and the best to date. I got the the Double Tree on Thursday morning and left on Sunday at noon. I went to the Beach Burger meet & great on Thursday night then U S Wheels open house on Friday morning and then the BBQ Friday night at the Double Tree and then the Dodge party later Friday night. My hat is off to the great job our friends from SoCalLX and Dodge did this year on this event they all went the extra mile for all of us who love these cars so much. The only thing that could have been better is it could have been a little warmer that it.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I've been to events no where near as good and they weren't free either.
Mopar drift cars there doing a show, lots of new models brought out by
Chrysler, fantastic BBQ lunch, 2 auto cross courses set up with 3 different
vehicles to try and nothing but Mopars!! I went to my first one back in 07'
and this was by far the best. With all that it's still really about the people,
just a great group. Can't wait til next year and definitely want to get a room
at the double tree and make more events.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts