·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Is this just a car show or is there racing? And NE is Nebraska lol

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Is this just a car show or is there racing? And NE is Nebraska lol
Yea when I first read it i thought it was you, then I was confused then I read it closer LOL
I thought about going but from what I here there is no racing. John you should come out to Vegas in April Mopars at the Strip. Thats a good race event and We all know you can throw down at the track.

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Yea when I first read it i thought it was you, then I was confused then I read it closer LOL
I thought about going but from what I here there is no racing. John you should come out to Vegas in April Mopars at the Strip. Thats a good race event and We all know you can throw down at the track.
John, have you thought about making that race? I know it's a long haul but what a fun weekend. Mr norm's made it out last year along with the speedfactory car and many more. I took second place in the autocross event last year but i'll be drag racing this year:thumbsup: BM, are you set in stone on making the vegas race?

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
John, have you thought about making that race? I know it's a long haul but what a fun weekend. Mr norm's made it out last year along with the speedfactory car and many more. I took second place in the autocross event last year but i'll be drag racing this year:thumbsup: BM, are you set in stone on making the vegas race?
I'm not locked in. That weekend is my sons 10th Birthday on the 8th. I might just bring him with me make it a Father Son weekend. That would be cool.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Both events rock. Springfest, there's nothing like it. But to enjoy it for what it's worth, you need to be here Friday morning and start meeting everyone. There is lots to see on Saturday, but it's really about the members Thursday night thru Sunday. And if you like to party.................ya John, it's on!!. :drink4:

Mopars on the strip, you wanna race and party......that's the place to be. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bud, drive her out for Springfest, hang out for the weekend. Make arrangements to have her flatbed'd to Vegas and fly in and drive her home. If that sounds interesting, we can keep the ride at the shop for a couple weeks for you.

Both Eric and myself will be vendors/racers at both events.

7,359 Posts
SPRINGFEST! Wagon Train a forming !
http://www.socallx.com/SpringFestival/2011SFStatistics.aspx
I wanna Race Jay Leno! LOL...And eat a chilidog off Carmen Electra's butt.They are So Cal members as well as many other cool Kats.
If your a Mopar guy you cant miss this its worth throwing the wife in car and going.
So Cal is where Milner ran man this stuff runs deep on the West coast mark my words !!!
I bet Dave REDDOG has some stories to tell his family has been hosting and rolling to events for decades...His father started one of the oldest carshow/crusins in Ca if Im not mistaken here.

John you coming with us man!
Vegas on the way home Grand Canyan Area 51 Goldfield NV (Vanishing point area) all on the to do list if possible.Then theres Galtinberg In June me and BW are there!

This is bucket list stuff bud?Jeff is trailering to Texas as well as BW..Im rolling all the way!
Few more are in on this as well I hear Grizz may come as well!
Im counting 5 must go to events if not more this summer this is the one not to miss.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts