Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 41 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
I currently have mine in that little net pocket on the side of the console. Don't even know it's there. But eventually, I'll probably hide it behind that little panel that comes down above the brake pedal so that it's completely hidden - and just use the bluetooth app to change settings if/when I want to (not that I'll be changing the settings very often).

I also asked about making the app AndroidAuto-compatible - that way you could actually change settings right on the cars touchscreen if you have your phone connected to Android Auto. :) They actually said that they are working on it... We'll see. That would be really cool.
if they added carplay and android auto that would be amazeballs. Ive got mine neatly placed in that same little net pocket for now. I wanted to keep it available for the first month in case i decided i needed to dial it in a little more but as of now I'm extremely happy with where I have it at. Its always hard to know if its right when your trying to adjust is and your still driving. It will either get better or worse while changing, but, after sleeping and gettingn in the car the next morning to go grab breakfast I knew immediately I was REAL close on my setting if not perfect. Car feels so much nicer to drive without a sloppy pedal.

41 - 41 of 41 Posts