Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I added some brushed aluminum and billet items to the interior to brighten it a bit. I think it turned out pretty well.

Door panel - handle trim and plate

Driver's side vents

Passenger's side vents, glove box handle, console

Shifter and shift plate

·
Registered
396 Posts
I like it !! :thumbsup:
How do they match up to the metal on the center console ?
I was thinking of same so where & how much ?

BTW do they stick on over the old ??

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I like it !! :thumbsup:
How do they match up to the metal on the center console ?
I was thinking of same so where & how much ?
The match to the console is not exact. That's ok with me as I wanted a bit of contrast. The best way to tell from these pictures is to look at the AC headunit. There is a trim piece around the knobs which is barely visible but with just enough contrast to be noticeable without looking out of place.

The pieces are peel and stick but installation requires some finesse, especially the door handle trim. Each piece needs to be shaped (gently bent) to fit flush with the surface where they will be applied to ensure that the tape sticks well.

I purchased these from RPI Designs. I don't remeber the total cost, but it wasn't cheap.

The shifter handle is from Billet Technologies. After having the Mopar T-Handle on my previous Challengers I wanted a change and a handle that was more conducive to the bump shifting when in manual mode.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good! I'm really diggin' the door plate.
That's one of my favorite pieces too. The lettering in the plate comes just cut out. My wife had the great idea to put a blue background behind it. She went to the store and bought a blue plastic folder and cut the pieces to fit. We then just taped them to back of the plate. Now the lettering really stands out.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
I like to door plates alot too... Been thinking about buying a set myself and doing the same thing.

Mike

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
where it needs it is around the gauge cluster...make it like the concept car...that would jazz up the interior

·
Registered
396 Posts
where it needs it is around the gauge cluster...make it like the concept car...that would jazz up the interior

I agree and hopefully that will be available someday.
Lets put together a group to convince RPI to do it

·
Registered
389 Posts
Excellent - really jazzes up the interior without going overboard. Very classy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts