Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

My Rep in Michigan just called and said he was in some kind of convoy of Challengers. Two of which are camo'd being followed by an 392 SRT8 Challenger. He said they were LOUD!

He sent me a video that I could e-mail if someone wants to host. Not too much to see overall but I know some of you guys love this stuff.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Interesting.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
the plot thickens....

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
If RS's avatar is any indication of the rear end of the Challenger I am OUT, not that I was ever in in the first place though. Too bulbous and fat in the back. The lower rear looks to protrude more than the top rear, what's with that?

No thanks, I'm keeping my 2010 Classic. I wouldn't even trade for an SRT if I had the chance.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Maybe Chrysler is bringing back the tailfin...! :D

·
Registered
15,850 Posts
Looks like the same car to except for the tips and antenna...

Don't forget they will put padding, extensions and lights on the current body under the mask to try and throw us off, I doubt the spoiler will be much different than the current one. Now the rear end, not wild about split LED's in general so not real optimistic there but we will all see their handywork soon!

·
Registered
610 Posts
love the quad tips!! .. seems chrysler really wants us to trade to the new model :D

·
Registered
610 Posts
Can I ask what is so special about a shark fin antennae?
i hate it ! looks horrible like a bmw.. but hopefully sirius reception will get better

·
Registered
15,850 Posts
That's what I read, new antenna will work better with the Sirius SAT radio.

Reactions: Locko

·
Registered
610 Posts
That's what I read, new antenna will work better with the Sirius SAT radio.
THATS A BIG PLUS FOR ME .. IM TIRED OF LOOSING RECEPTION IN A CLEAR SKIES DAYS LOL:werd:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts