1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Vendor
5,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
175 Posts
so people have been saying hellcats are only looking 59-65k, if so holy crap thats a good price.

SRT's then going between 40-50k?

·
Registered
314 Posts
My pricing bet across the board based on how Dodge usually segments it's cars.

SXT: 23-30k
RT 5.7: 29-38k
RT 392: 37-47k
SRT NA: 50-58k
Hellcat: 60

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Strange they are looking to add a shaker to the standard SRT and also have a shaker on the scat pack 392

·
Registered
601 Posts
Ok so does anybody want to try and take a stab at what the difference between the 392 RT scat pack with a shaker and a SRT with a shaker is?

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Ok so does anybody want to try and take a stab at what the difference between the 392 RT scat pack with a shaker and a SRT with a shaker is?
BINGO!!!! This is why im a bit pissed. If you are offering the 6.4L in the "R/T" then give me an "R/T" with the 6.4L. Not a damn SRT with the R/T badge on it. I don't want Brembos, SRT seats, ect....ect......

R/T and SRT are becoming the same thing as far as the 6.4L is concerned.

·
Registered
119 Posts
yea this is all becoming a big blurred line.

there are going to be SO many different models and configurations in 2015

·
Registered
119 Posts
SXT
SXT Plus
R/T
R/T Shaker
R/T Plus
R/T Plus Shaker
R/T Scat Pack
R/T Scat Pack Shaker
SRT Premium
SRT Premium Shaker
SRT Hellcat

·
Registered
353 Posts
This may change a thing or 2. If it comes out it is a good move

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
BINGO!!!! This is why im a bit pissed. If you are offering the 6.4L in the "R/T" then give me an "R/T" with the 6.4L. Not a damn SRT with the R/T badge on it. I don't want Brembos, SRT seats, ect....ect......

R/T and SRT are becoming the same thing as far as the 6.4L is concerned.
The SRT has a higher end suspension setup than the SP 392 will have.

·
Registered
703 Posts
SRT8Tech i get what your saying but every 392 should have Brembo brakes, it should be against the law to not have Brembos with 485 hp!! Lol
I want my base R/T with that motor, the brakes and the shaker hood as options. Nothing more.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I think there is a lot of jumping to conclusions. Is it possible those photos were taken before it was decided to do away with SRT as a brand and that they were testing the shaker w/ a 392 as an SRT brand item? Once it was decided to fold SRT into Dodge, you don't see many of the photos showing SRT on the back anymore, only Dodge, including the Hellcat. I think this is just a test mule for the shaker package on a 392 that was taken before the RT 392 SP was decided, and it eventually led up to that model. I'd bet the standard SRT (non hellcat) is a top of the line, all options thrown in 392, and that's it, where as the RT version will have less of the toys added to it, except as options that will make the price go even higher, thereby making it cheaper to just buy the optioned oput SRT version. I don't believe the SRT will come with a shaker hood.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I think there is a lot of jumping to conclusions. Is it possible those photos were taken before it was decided to do away with SRT as a brand and that they were testing the shaker w/ a 392 as an SRT brand item? Once it was decided to fold SRT into Dodge, you don't see many of the photos showing SRT on the back anymore, only Dodge, including the Hellcat. I think this is just a test mule for the shaker package on a 392 that was taken before the RT 392 SP was decided, and it eventually led up to that model. I'd bet the standard SRT (non hellcat) is a top of the line, all options thrown in 392, and that's it, where as the RT version will have less of the toys added to it, except as options that will make the price go even higher, thereby making it cheaper to just buy the optioned oput SRT version. I don't believe the SRT will come with a shaker hood.
And that is why the 392 RT is not gonna be priced 50-55k as most on here are saying:hippy:

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
And that is why the 392 RT is not gonna be priced 50-55k as most on here are saying:hippy:
I think most people are in the ~$45k range on it(Shaker), not under $40k like you want it to be ;)

Perhaps they will be under or at $40k for a SRT Core equivalent.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts