·
Registered
20 Posts
whoa!
really!?!

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
At first I was a little ticked off that they dropped the SRT, but then I thought about the SRT getting no respect since the Hellcat or the Scat Pack came about and I got over it! :D

Besides, if there are no more SRT 392's around then that makes ours even more of a rarity (kind of like a Big Foot sighting :)) when we take her out. I think that the new Scat Pack wide bodies being priced at what they are are going to be a pretty popular machine and the SRT 392 won't be missed much. They basically have the old hellcat wide body without the motor and priced it well to boot!

If I were looking to buy a Challenger now, that's what I'd buy (WBSC in octane red).

·
Registered
482 Posts
Don't know what the plans are but they should have the 6 piston Brembos and 3 mode shocks as options on the SP.

·
Registered
9,009 Posts
Don't know what the plans are but they should have the 6 piston Brembos and 3 mode shocks as options on the SP.

They are. $995 for the 3 mode suspension, which also requires the "Dynamics Package".(6 piston Brembos and wider rims)

The Wide Body option includes that 3 mode suspension and 6 piston Brembos.

81 - 85 of 85 Posts
About this Discussion
84 Replies
35 Participants
Slidd
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing