Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All……
My name is Joey i Currently own a 2009 dodge challenger srt 8 6spd triple black
I recently have not had the best of luck in the past 6 months…. In sept my dad passed away
i think he loved this car more then me lol jk he just didn't wanna have me racing the car around …. Im 27 currently living on long island ny…After growing up and dealing with my fair share of speeding tickets and drifting in my g35 i had a couple years ago… Dad was not big on letting me driving there srt8 His bat mobile……
While he was in the hospital we discuessed when he got out he wanted to mod the car and make it unique and fulfill the title of the bat mobile… and a project for me and him to bond more once he got better…
We looked online at certain kits and engine mods… Im currently trying to accomplish his dream and start my project by this summer and hopefully have it done by the one year mark hopefully…..
So i currently signed up to get some advice does and don'ts and what way to start with…

Im looking for maybe a body kit like a wide rear fender…. Charger or Turbo….Not really sure and maybe some evil exhaust and some little odds and ends…Like i said I'm picking up where he left off and I'm currently doing my home work as we speak.. But this is going to be my little thing for him i am looking to keep this car forever…. And i don't mean to get all sad on this as my first thread but just giving everyone a idea on where i am coming from...

Any advice thanks

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
1st off congrats and sorry about your father.

hope you will finish off the car the way you two planned.

as for your mods.. i would personally stay away from turbo's.. not alot of people have done them on our cars.. they can be quite the pain in the a$$ from what i understand.. a supercharger would be easier on the install.
exhaust.. well there is a billion answers on that.. just listen and pick. but don't go cheap. get a good quality kit.
body kits.. i have seen some pics but don't know if anyone accually makes one for our cars or not.. the ones i have seen look like crap

post up when you get some progress

chris

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
3,690 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Respect the car like you respect your Father, and his wishes, and you'll make the right decisions! Keep us posted with pictures and updates.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts