Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this done for our 2009 SRT 8, Christmas Present, took a while to find someone that does this, embroidery is awesome and the mat is suede not carpet.. Finally some very nice mats that are not just carpet....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Bigger photo of the whole mat would be nice too!

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Just got this done for our 2009 SRT 8, Christmas Present, took a while to find someone that does this, embroidery is awesome and the mat is suede not carpet.. Finally some very nice mats that are not just carpet....

YES< more details please.........

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found this at a swap meet and it was $75 with the added Challenger in orange. I will take another snap shot of the whole piece. I can go back and get more info and if anyone wants one let me know as I'm pretty sure he had at least two more without the challenger, just SRT8 logo. He mainly does embroidery for western/saddle equine sports but you never know what you might find things..

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hey man, you never know. This guy may have just found a whole new line of customers that'd be willing to give him some pretty solid business. See how they feel about you giving us their info so we can send them some orders or something. I'd be willing to bet they could make a killing setting us up with something that can protect our investment/hobby/mistress. :p

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok here are some more shots.. I really didnt know how much interest there would be for this, sooo Saturday I will go by and see what he has left and see how a hook up can be done.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
WOW, that's one of the better fitting dash mats I've seen for the Challenger....Good Find............................

·
Registered
407 Posts
That's great looking man! Definitely eager to know what you find out this Saturday. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It fits great and I dont use the velcro on the dash, never, and it stays put... Its made by Dash Designs which is a high quality mat...

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
I'd buy it!

·
Registered
757 Posts
I have a question regarding the passenger side air bag. It doesn't look like there's any provision for it to come through. Am I wrong?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have a question regarding the passenger side air bag. It doesn't look like there's any provision for it to come through. Am I wrong?
It doesnt inpead the deployment of the airbag, by looking at our car, there is not need for that, it would push it way out of the way..

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Guys If he still has the two, please tell me if I should grab them and the first two folks that e mail me I can get them and you can be the judge and see how nice they are. I will discuss the options with him and hope he is there!

My e mail is; [email protected]

Dave

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Stopped by and he still had 2 left with just the SRT 8 logo on them. He will hold them until Monday for me and the price was $75 with or without Challenger added in choice of colors, no phone or web site for him...

so if anyone is interested, please let me know and I will be glad to work out payment and S/H stuff.. If not maybe I will grab them anyway since there are many Challengers at the weekly car show here in the valley.. Just too nice to let em go..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts