Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Approximately 28lbs

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
20x9 +25.5mm off set

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Mr Cobb.I just ordered a set of the Hurst Stunner wheels.I wanted to know how much lighter the Alcoas are.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I am close to pulling the trigger on Stunners or Shakers....please post pics and a review when you get yours mounted up.

Did you get them from the Tirerack?

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have them at the tire shop now. They probably won't get to then until Monday. I will post some pics and give my opinion when I install them. They look awesome in the box. I just hope I don't run into the vibration issue I heard about.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the Hurst Stunners installed.The finish is really quality.My buddy that balanced them said they balanced really well.It drives great.I didn't drive it on the highway ,but I did get up to 60 a couple times and it drove with no shakes or vibrations.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
They look awesome! Is your suspension stock?
No its SRT shocks and springs.I want it a little lower,I am looking into air suspension.These wheels look so much better in person.I hate to sound like a jackass by saying this,but these might be the best wheels I have ever seen.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Are you going to add the Hurst fender badges?
No thats for the Hurst cars.I put the emblem on the spoiler when I installed the shifter.When I bought the car in 2010 I almost got the dealer installed stage one package but 10 grand was a lot and they wouldnt budge on the price.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts