Dodge Challenger Forum banner

321 - 335 of 335 Posts

·
Premium Member
2014 SRT 8
246 Posts
So Scat pack badges on my 2014 SRT8 is a no-no. The little bee is cute !!!

BTW, I took my SRT badge off the grill ??? Like to confuse the idiots when I pass them with the SRT8 on the spoiler! LOL

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #322
So Scat pack badges on my 2014 SRT8 is a no-no. The little bee is cute !!!

BTW, I took my SRT badge off the grill ??? Like to confuse the idiots when I pass them with the SRT8 on the spoiler! LOL
The so called “cute bee” has more HP and Torque than your super manly SRT8

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2014 SRT 8
246 Posts
SO TRUE !! But I am a 2014, last of this Gen body style. What I wanted...……….

I also make way more power with CAI, Cat back and 4 stickers. Easy 600 HP to the feet, ;) so a sheep in chihuahua body. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #324
SO TRUE !! But I am a 2014, last of this Gen body style. What I wanted...……….

I also make way more power with CAI, Cat back and 4 stickers. Easy 600 HP to the feet, ;) so a sheep in chihuahua body. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Yes last gen body style really cute body but At least I will be faster, Dam I didn’t realize that Cold air intake and exhaust can give your car additional 130HP lol it’s okay to be a little slower but hey at least you got the last gen cute body lol I will stick to my cute bee that is faster lol and if I put CAI and exhaust I will have 700 HP lol

·
Premium Member
2014 SRT 8
246 Posts
Sad how 450 HP is so LAME today, car is so fat and heavy it seems so slow to me.
True fact, bought it for looks and SRT8 6 speed NO SUN roof !! (gives 15 HP)

So DAM hard to LOVE the fatties !! NOT !! 🍻

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,333 Posts
470-hp and 470 lb-ft of torque ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2014 SRT 8
246 Posts
470-hp and 470 lb-ft of torque ;)

A Guy
Catch up, talking to the feet. Crank numbers are nothing...………..

So safe to say I should be AT LEAST 450 to the feet, HELLO stickers pushed it that far !!!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Catch up, talking to the feet. Crank numbers are nothing...………..

So safe to say I should be AT LEAST 450 to the feet, HELLO stickers pushed it that far !!!
I think you’re under selling the stickers man. I think they’re rated at like 40 WHP so you’re closer to 630.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Well my fully loaded scat pack is also luxurious it has all the tech and interior comforts of the older SRTs and also the same suspension and braking system so it’s more than a upgraded RT

is your car a WB car?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I sure will I am doing what Dodge did with the Charger, I purchase the SRT grill and the Charger front Scat Pack emblem, I am removing the SRT badge cus the Charger Scat Pack emblem pins align in the same molding of the SRT so they are interchangeable no modifications needed on the back I may do the bee or metal srt powered bee emblem

Pics my man, show me the money 😁

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #333
Pics my man, show me the money
I will sure post pics but if you go to you tube there is a guy who already didn’t with his charger that’s how I got the idea but he went the opposite from the Scat Pack to SRT emblem and he shows how they are interchangeable on the same grill and same molding, and I just received a confirmation email form the vendor like a day or 2 ago that the SRT grill will fit the SP since the SP WB share the same SRT grill of the Hellcat but I can post the link of you tube how the emblem SP and SRT are interchangeable in the same SRT grill

·
Registered
8 Posts
I will sure post pics but if you go to you tube there is a guy who already didn’t with his charger that’s how I got the idea but he went the opposite from the Scat Pack to SRT emblem and he shows how they are interchangeable on the same grill and same molding, and I just received a confirmation email form the vendor like a day or 2 ago that the SRT grill will fit the SP since the SP WB share the same SRT grill of the Hellcat but I can post the link of you tube how the emblem SP and SRT are interchangeable in the same SRT grill

Sounds good bud, I’m excited for you. Any other plans moving forward besides cosmetics in the near future? Present day to 2 month period by chance?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #335
Sounds good bud, I’m excited for you. Any other plans moving forward besides cosmetics in the near future? Present day to 2 month period by chance?
The car itself from stock it’s quite fun to drive so I just plan to move the Vet out of garage so I can start with that few cosmetic changes on my spare time just grill badges and a few ZL1 upgrades

I am not quite sure After Christmas just the usual CAI, exhaust, and ported TB. I know on my Vet and Camaro I installed the performance Intake manifolds by “Fast” so idk if they make a performance manifold for the 392 if not then I will have my guy port the stock Manifold, I know vortech makes a super Charger bolt on built for stock internals at 7 PSI but I just don’t like Force induction cars they all have been temperamental and a pain

But in the summer of next year I do have big plans for the body

321 - 335 of 335 Posts