J/K lol

·
Registered
404 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Motortrend is saying the Viper and Viper TA were great and a new 200 and SRT Barracuda are next for Gilles.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
:deadhorse:

[/thread]

·
Super Moderator
15,381 Posts
that blue car rendering is just slightly better than the stuff posted on Allpar...seriously.

If there's a Barracuda that ever sees the light of day...it will be a two-door body more related to the upcoming ('15) Chrysler 200. Just hedging my bets.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I heard talk of them resurrecting the Coronet. It will be based on the Chrysler Concorde platform, and driven by a hybrid V4.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I realize there have been posts that the Cuda was dead, the reason I asked was because this was out of the latest Motortrend mag. I just don't see how they plan on blowing away the GT500 and Z28, which they have stated are their targets, with our current heavy ass platform.

·
Registered
1 Posts
RALPH...stop teasing us! Just make some credible announcement at the new york auto show. I've had an SRT CUDA plate on my minivan for 2 years now waiting for a transfer. My 73 Cuda and 2010 challenger are now a road race cars that can kick any ford/chevy butt any day, but I need a daily driver. Why are you guys always a day late and a dollar short??? :cursin:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts