Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll I almost have all the parts needed to get this upgrade done. If you have done this upgrade I do have a few question.

1. What rotors and brake pads did you use?
2. What brake fluid is needed once you upgrade to the brembos.
3. Where can you order the brembo caliper sticker?

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm doing this as well. I bought the hawk pads from speedlogix. The brake fluid remains the same, and when had my brembos coated I had a local shop put the stickers on. I think you can get them on Ebay. Dont forget you will need to get all the correct bolts for the install.

·
Vendor
12,492 Posts
be ready to replace your wheels, r/t wheels will not fit
Luke

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya got the SRT8 wheels on the car now. I purchased all stop tech rotors and pads. I also purchased the stop tech dot 4 brake fluid which has 660 degree boiling point. I purchased everything new waiting on the front pistons on back order for over a month now. The calipers are at the painters getting painted detonator yellow to match the car. Only parts missing are the parking brake brackets and I think I have to get new bolts to mount the calipers? The dealer told me I could us the rt bolts but I think he is wrong. If I need new bolts where can I buy them from and what's the part number. Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts