Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know off hand what the part numbers are or the sizes are of the Brembo caliper bolts? I need to get some replacements and the dealership supposedly can't find the part or are just trying to sell me a whole new caliper. Front is needed but if different I will take front and rear info for future use.

Thank y'all.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumping this up. I need to get these ordered for the front calipers.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been given a size of M14x1.50x45mm. Trying to find this bolt in the right hardness, 10.9, is like trying to find a Unicorn in the wild. Maybe my google skills fail me. But seeing as how this question has went unanswered by Carl Gregory DCJ, Steve White Parts, Jegs, this and other forums, and local hardware stores I'm afraid I may be looking for the wrong size.

Can someone with an SRT please tell me what size your caliper bolts are?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got in touch with Fastenal and just ordered some M14x1.5x45 zinc coating bolts. We'll see if they do. Never could find a Dodge or Brembo part number. I'll post back if they work. If so this would appear to be your only option if you snap or strip a bolt in your Brembo calipers. Otherwise is you want new bolts you need to buy a new caliper to the tune of 400+ bucks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts