Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Happy Holidays All! Looking for a SRT8 Challenger . Interested in all colors with exception of black and silver. low mileage and few preferred. I am a serious no BS buyer will fly out to pay for and pick up car so no endless back and forth with payment or shipping issues. So before you list it somewhere or think about trading it in please lets talk .:thanks:

·
Registered
426 Posts

Reactions: R6snods

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for your reply toxic ! I have looked at all of the ones you listed. some are close but don't quite fit so far. thanks in advance fro info that leads me to my car. HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
2009 Challenger SRT8 6.1 Supercharged

I have posted to your “WTB” before but just thought I would let you know it’s still available. This is a fully loaded SRT8 very clean with all stock suspension.

Mileage: 20500
Have all original parts wrapped and boxed.
RWHP 484 Torque 456
Paint
Lowjack
Predator Programmer
Stack Performance CMR tune

WebElectric sequential taillights
Corsa extreme cat-back exhaust
Stack Performance Oil catch can
Stack Performance custom built CAI
Techco Strut Tower Cross Link Brace
Stack Performance oil cap and dip stick
Formula One Performance Medium Tint
Hurst 6-Speed Challenger Short Throw Shifter
Moroso Aluminum Coolant & Power Steering Tank
Techco 3.0L Reverse Revolution Twin Screw supercharger
Stack Performance CNC ported throttle body 87mm Brushed to match

VIN 2B3LJ74WX9H537633

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for everything so far. none quite fit the bill .my new year resolution is to be driving a srt challenger this summer thanks for helping out

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I am located in north florida and I would prefer a manual( my first mod planned is a Hurst pistol grip in carbon fiber) but an auto is not out of the question for the right car. thanks for asking. also I would prefer the car to have both the HK or Kicker stereo and the sunroof.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in NW Florida and I have a 2011 SRT8 6-Speed Manual in outstanding condition with low mileage (4700miles--due to numerous deployments) for sale. Car has the sunroof and stereo system you're looking for.

Let me know if you're interested and I can send photos, get you a carfax report, and a quote.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
2010 srt8

8vettes I have a 2010 SRT-8 (challenger) with 26K on the clock. I can posts pics later at home, but it has all the features you are looking for kicker stereo sunroof. It looks just like the challenger in the upper left hand corner of this page with the addition of black stripes on the side. I live about 100 miles north of Jacksonville PM or reply here if interested asking 32K.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks everyone who sent me info I FOUND ONE. Picked her up this afternoon and she was only about 50miles away from a fellow member. I know he was sorry to see her go but he can rest assured she has a great new home . OH the details 2011 Redline 6spd with all options and 4700 miles not a mark on her garage kept still smells new inside and now tucked away in her new gargage. Already has a Corsa system now for my hurst pistol grip and then who knows. Man I love this car! thanks again for all the leads

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.