Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
The next SRT Engineering chat session is scheduled for Wednesday(2/15/06), the session runs from 6 to 8pm EST and will be at the Dodge Charger Forums here: http://www.chargerforums.com

We think it will be an exciting session with the Dodge Charger SRT8 finally hitting the streets, and the recent announcement of the Dodge Caliber SRT4. Both vehicles will be fair game for discussion, however there will be no questions answered regarding the Dodge Challenger concept.

In addition, since the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 is a reality and moving swifly off dealer lots, we have a new website dedicated to that vehicle as well, here:

http://www.cherokeesrt8.com

Be sure to stop in and register and say hi!

·
Registered
598 Posts
ekool said:

however there will be no questions answered regarding the Dodge Challenger concept.

Too bad its not on the new hemi challenger,....a "Real Muscle Car"!! I don't really care too much about those other vehicles,as they don't really impress me at all with their styling....and I wish dcx and the srt boys,...would stop dodging a bullet......that's bullet,as in hemi challenger release date and info!!!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Vanishing Point said:
Too bad its not on the new hemi challenger,....a "Real Muscle Car"!! I don't really care too much about those other vehicles,as they don't really impress me at all with their styling....and I wish dcx and the srt boys,...would stop dodging a bullet......that's bullet,as in hemi challenger release date and info!!!:rolleyes:
The SRT Team is not allowed to discuss future product, however ekool wanted to let everyone know about the session so you can log in over there and see how things go. The fact that the SRT engineers get involved in this type of live chat with our forums is quite a unique privilege and it's one we're sure you'll want to take advantage of when OUR time comes!

·
Registered
598 Posts
HEMEEE said:
The SRT Team is not allowed to discuss future product, however ekool wanted to let everyone know about the session so you can log in over there and see how things go. The fact that the SRT engineers get involved in this type of live chat with our forums is quite a unique privilege and it's one we're sure you'll want to take advantage of when OUR time comes!
....And I do appreciate the info by e-kool ;) I know its a privilege to take part in,..and I sure will do just that,when (dcx and the srt team) wants to talk about our car on this forum, The New Hemi Challenger,....but you must also understand,...until then,...its all a bunch of blah-blah,woof-woof, and dcx is still dodging a potental bullet(by possibly losing sales) as I mentioned before,by withholding any "offical" information on the hemi challenger release date and options,etc.......as you'll see alot of us forum members here(me included), have been,... and are,... not only have been here patiently waiting and understanding, but actually starting to get aggitated,by their.....Lack of response.......soooo,....come what may,...for if they keep prolonging,...they might see alot of potential customers walking away,...when they could have been already on here responding accordingly to our(the actual customers) wants,needs, and concerns!!:rolleyes: ...Its called Marketing and Sales 101.....customer first!!;) :cool:

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Understood, but a matter for a new thread methinks...
This one is meant to be informational regarding the chat session, for those who care ;), and the new Cherokee SRT8 website :)

·
Registered
598 Posts
....;) :rolleyes: Well,...ME thinks its a good idea on info for the other srt vehicles, and we appreciate that, except I(as well as many others) were hoping that they(dcx,srt boys)were looking in over here "on this thread as well",... to see what our wants,needs and concerns are with the new hemi challenger....now that's also caring;)...for those who care.;)

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Vanishing Point said:
Don't think.:p Chat session...Yea maybe for ones who care about vehicles that are not on this forum!:rolleyes: And if "They cared"(dcx, srt boys,heck anybody over there) they would release some information on the hemi challenger for us forum members over here. We're still waiting patiently as mentioned, for info on the challenger.But thanks for the info,...if I want a srt-8 of a suv,charger, or 300 variety,I know where we can go for information.;) :rolleyes: ...
Your quest for more info relates to the Marketing division, not the SRT engineers.
Granted not everyone would be interested in participating, however this info was posted for those that were. I'm guessing you're not one of them :p ;) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
598 Posts
HEMEEE said:
Your quest for more info relates to the Marketing division, not the SRT engineers.
Granted not everyone would be interested in participating, however this info was posted for those that were. I'm guessing you're not one of them :p ;) :rolleyes:
Thats cool and I understand,...I was just hoping that maybe they(even the srt engineers) would stop by this thread because of the announcements...and would also see "our challenger" comments as well.;)..."You never know"! I hear what your sayin though,..and no need to use old posts that have been edited.:rolleyes: ...we're all cool over here, unlike certain other stuffy forum:p ..."this is the challenger forum".;)

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Being that I'm a mechanical engineering student, I think it is a great idea to hold this type of open chat with the potential buyers for your product. I wasn't able to participate last night (I was in class) but without the consumer, all the engineering in the world is worthless and I for one commend DCX and the SRT guys for doing so. Since I was handed the trait of being a pack rat and a restorer, I am very interested in ALL the SRT stuff because there is a good chance that I'll be restoring much of it one day.:cool:

·
Registered
598 Posts
ND RAM said:
Being that I'm a mechanical engineering student, I think it is a great idea to hold this type of open chat with the potential buyers for your product. I wasn't able to participate last night (I was in class) but without the consumer, all the engineering in the world is worthless and I for one commend DCX and the SRT guys for doing so. Since I was handed the trait of being a pack rat and a restorer, I am very interested in ALL the SRT stuff because there is a good chance that I'll be restoring much of it one day.:cool:
I agree totally with the srt communication open chat being open in lines of communications,...as that makes very smart sense,(and I am also interested in their products and inputs)...thats why I even like the posts we input on this thread as well ,hoping that just maybe(srt team & dcx) might look in at the srt announcement on this thread as well,and see what our(consumers) wants, needs ,and concerns are here also on challenger information....as I have mentioned,and how you have very well stated...."customer(consumer) first.;) :D ...and I'm very glad to here that they are participating in the srt forums,.....and hopefully they'll hear our voice over here also, while alot of us here, have been overly patiently waiting for some official news.;) :D

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Vanishing Point said:
....and no need to use old posts that have been edited.:rolleyes: ...we're all cool over here, unlike certain other stuffy forum:p ..."this is the challenger forum".;)
Not intentional at all, I started my response shortly after you posted, however I moderate 3 of our sister (non-stuffy;)) forums as well, and had other issues take me away for awhile before I came back to complete my post. Since I had already started the post using the quote feature, your later edit was not picked up. No bigeee... peace :)

·
Registered
598 Posts
HEMEEE said:
Not intentional at all, I started my response shortly after you posted, however I moderate 3 of our sister (non-stuffy;)) forums as well, and had other issues take me away for awhile before I came back to complete my post. Since I had already started the post using the quote feature, your later edit was not picked up. No bigeee... peace :)
I didn't want too be misquoted and misunderstood,.....and I understand,....your cool with me.;) :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys i have a 2007 jeep srt8.im hooking up a zex nitrous system and need to connet to my throttle position sensor output voltage wire.where can i find this wire and what color is it...thanks

·
Registered
863 Posts
Hey guys i have a 2007 jeep srt8.im hooking up a zex nitrous system and need to connet to my throttle position sensor output voltage wire.where can i find this wire and what color is it...thanks

Try posting in technical. Probably more action there.
I can get the pin outs in the morning if you still need them.
So I am subscribed.
Tom.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
7 Participants
Tomkat2800
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing