Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just bought the Air Deflector - Mopar 68258746AB and I was wondering do I need other attachments to go with it like the Reinforcement - Mopar (68260155AA) or can I just use the chin spoiler

·
Registered
196 Posts
F8325E44-AF3A-44BC-8556-837AFE0996DD.jpeg
You will also need item #15 these are the end caps for each side. Also may have to add holes in the belly pan depending on wheather it’s an SXT or R/T. 2015 to present chin spoiler should fit. I believe the easiest and best way to remove and install the new chin spoiler will be carefully removing the entire front fascia from your car. Mine was already removed when my chin spoiler was updated. Mine is a 2009 with the 2011 to 2014 chin spoiler.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Keep in mind the Hellcat chin spoiler is different and will only be applied to the Hellcat from fascia only.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I would say yes because that gives structural integrity to the spoiler. Otherwise the center may be weak and flexible with airflow. That’s the job of the spoiler is to push down the nose of the car at speed. I looked at my car and I don’t think I have that part. Again mine is an 09 with 2011 to 2014 spoiler. Give Luke a call at Steve White stevewhite since you bought the kit from them. I think he’s had his front bumper on and off about 300 times.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts