Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
I didn't realize they are almost 300 pounds lighter??? That has got to help in a quarter mile!!! And that wasn't the greatest review by Mr Savage!!!

1,931 Posts
That is the base weight of an SE....the core weighs in at around 4200lbs based on owners who have had their car on the scales. You cant rely on those type articles for factual info..

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
SRT8 Core

I didn't realize they are almost 300 pounds lighter??? That has got to help in a quarter mile!!! And that wasn't the greatest review by Mr Savage!!!
4365 at Bandimere with me in it. I'm 190, and this is an Automatic, with Sunroof and NAV, so a stripped 6 speed might be 80-100lbs less? But not 300?
I like the cloth seats, and the car was just over $41,000, But to be honest the 2010 with the leather was more comfortable.

·
Registered
382 Posts
4365 at Bandimere with me in it. I'm 190, and this is an Automatic, with Sunroof and NAV, so a stripped 6 speed might be 80-100lbs less? But not 300?
I like the cloth seats, and the car was just over $41,000, But to be honest the 2010 with the leather was more comfortable.
Just going off what I read in the article... Don't shoot the messenger!!!!:nono:

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Core Weight

Sorry Av'sFan my response did sound a little short I know you we're just passing on what you heard or read. It's all good. I wish they were 300 lbs lighter with another 40 hp

·
Registered
382 Posts
Sorry Av'sFan my response did sound a little short I know you we're just passing on what you heard or read. It's all good. I wish they were 300 lbs lighter with another 40 hp
No worries my Colorado brother!!! :burnout:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts