Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Don't wait to long to sign up! I was trying to talk a friend into going the end of march before he decided they were already full! I did get signed up for feb 26. tonight. Hope its worth the trip.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Thanks for the update, I just registered for the Houston MSR track day on April 26th, hope the weather cooperates. Can't wait to tear it up SRT style!

·
Registered
360 Posts
I'm doing mine over the weekend at Laguna Seca.....Can't wait!!

·
Registered
772 Posts
All too far away, this will make the 2nd SRT that I will not use

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Signed up for the Road America one on August 26th.....It will be an 8 hour drive from my new house but will be worth it. Not gonna make the Daytona one since im moving out of Florida to Nebraska. The Daytona one isnt all that anyway.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Can you let us know how it went? What did you get to drive and which tracks, how fast? Free gift? Thanks going to vegas soon.

It was great time. We drove the SRT 300, SRT Charger, SRT Challenger and the SRT Jeep. We got to drive on the Laguna Seca track for two laps each time, 6 times though, so 12 laps altogether. Also did an autocross course and a head to head autocross course. Fastest we got up to was around 110 on the front straightaway. There were gifts but I won't ruin the surprise.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I picked Laguna Seca but was also thinking about California Speedway in April.
I wanted to do the road course instead of the oval and was glad that we had great weather for it.
The SRT team said that VIR is one of the better tracks.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Did VIR last year and four us are going this year on 8 July - great track.

·
Registered
382 Posts
No, you switch out cars all the time and it's very fast how the exchange works. You'll have a dash cam and cabin cam that will record to a USB drive. If you had your own helmet, you might be able to get away with a GoPro attached to it...

·
Registered
2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8
21 Posts
bought my challenger used... am I srt experience worthy?

I bought my SRT used. I would love to drive Laguna Seca but I missed my chance according to SRT experience. Anyone know of any clubs running the track within the next couple months?

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
I bought my SRT used. I would love to drive Laguna Seca but I missed my chance according to SRT experience. Anyone know of any clubs running the track within the next couple months?
If you purchased from a dealer I think you are but am not positive. Check the SRT Track Experience site. Enter your VIN and give them your info and they will let you know if you can register for free. SRT Track Experience | driveSRT

·
Registered
232 Posts
I just picked up my SRT Challenger last weekend and signed up for English Town on June 14th, has anyone done the SRT Track Experience there?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts