Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is going to the SRT driving experience in Ft. Worth at TMS? I just bought my SRT and don't have my voucher yet or even know when it is.

·
Premium Member
3,010 Posts
I posted the info in your other thread.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
I've registered for March 25.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
meet up for srt track experience

Hey Sublime, send me a note and maybe we can meet up and head out there together.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am signed up for the 25th as well.

It's getting closer!

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
It's a great time! Would love to do it all over again but the $500 price tag is just to much. I know sometimes folks sell their experiences for up to 1/2 off which is tempting...

I won 1 event and got free tickets for a Petty drive along experience in a Nascar. Still have not cashed it in yet. Maybe I will consider doing so on a day of a SRT event.

Bring some money for a SRT club jacket. They are really nice with big read SRT lettering on the back. Use to be about $100 but again, well worth it and this is about the only place you can buy them that I have seen. In fact, someone from the area reached out to me to pick him up one when I attended the event!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't wait. Maybe I'll see you there. The coat sounds great. I might have to splurge. David(HOT-SHOT)

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
how do you get the voucher? just bought a srt8
There is no voucher per se. Just go to the SRT experience web page and enter your vin # on the registration page.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SRT track experience March 27th

I had to change to March 27th so I could take my son. Who is going on the 27th?

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Well tomorrow is the big day. Weather is going to be great. :)

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Last year that had dash cams in the cars and you had to plug your usb drive in to record the fun. If they give you one to hang from your neck, grab cars with dash cams. We got a free dvd video sent to us a few weeks after the event.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Leaving the house to head out to the track. Wife's got the video camera and I am hoping she gets lots of stuff today.

See you guys out there!

·
Premium Member
3,010 Posts
That was a blast!. We had two 392 Challengers and a couple brand new R/Ts with Track Pak. Now that I have driven the 392, I have to talk myself out of trading! The only bad part was that they only got the new cars a week or so ago and they did not have cameras yet so I won't have many videos.:disgust:

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Great to hear they got 392s in the experience. I too had to talk myself out of trading in. It all came down to the availabilty of re aftermarket and tunability. I figure I'll wait for a price drop in a year, get a chance for the tunabilty and aftermarket parts to catch up. If not that, then an all aluminum 426 might be in the future.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts