Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got any Idea as to which day for the SRT-Exp at Road America, Elkhart Lake ,Wi would be best? It is scheduled for Sep 27-29, which is Tues,Wed,Thurs. Just wondering when the biggest crowd would be there ! Thanks...John

·
Registered
568 Posts
I was there last year and the middle day had the fewest people. No days were filled though. It was a great experience and the crew said it was their favorite track given the weather, scenery, track surface, and layout. They were certainly enthusiastic and it rubbed off on everyone.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I was there last year and the middle day had the fewest people. No days were filled though. It was a great experience and the crew said it was their favorite track given the weather, scenery, track surface, and layout. They were certainly enthusiastic and it rubbed off on everyone.

We went in 2007 with our then-new 300cSRT8... and will be going again this year. Thanks for the info on the September dates :)

Road America ROCKS.

·
Registered
84 Posts
This is an awesome track. I was at the 2008 experience and won my groups Drag Racing, beat my dad in the finals. It was early October and the scenery was awesome. Leaves on the trees were changing colors down the straight away between turns 4 & 5. If I get my new 392 in time, debating doing this one or the Joliet one. It was an awesome track.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
We went in 2007 with our then-new 300cSRT8... and will be going again this year. Thanks for the info on the September dates :)

Road America ROCKS.
Now Gene - how are you going this year? Are you buying a ticket?

Or better yet - did you finally decide to join the Dark Side and get the GWE SRT Joel has coming in?!?! Say it's true!

BTW - I am going to Elhart Lake in September also. What day are you signing up for? I plan to go on 9/29 (Thursday).

JFF:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts