Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a guy approached me at at car show tonight and asked me if I was going to do the srt experience, and if not could he buy my registration. I have no idea what he was talking about? Could someone explain this to me. How does it work? Do you get to automatically attend if you own an srt? Does it only apply if you bought the car new? How do you sign up for it?
Thanks so much for any and all help.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
I don't have an SRT, but my understanding is, if you buy one new, you get a free trip to the SRT experience.

If you bought yours used, your outta luck, unless you buy one from someone else.

Mike

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
If you are an SRT owner whose vehicle was built AFTER April 1, 2005, you will not be required to enter credit card information for yourself. This offer is good for one year from the date of purchase. The Track Experience cost is included in the cost of your car (U.S. spec vehicles only). This offer is good for one owner per VIN and lease vehicles are included in this offer. However, if you are registering either a driving or non-driving guest, credit card information will be required for their registrations.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
I got mine about 2 months after I purchased my srt. Have not used it yet but hope to.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I don't have an SRT, but my understanding is, if you buy one new, you get a free trip to the SRT experience.

If you bought yours used, your outta luck, unless you buy one from someone else.

Mike
It also works with used cars. The previous owner did not use it and I was able to register with a copy of my insurance "proof I own the car". It was on a 09 I just bought.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What do you do there? What is included?

·
Super Moderator
15,524 Posts
What do you do there? What is included?
The SRT Track Experience is an entire day of full-throttle action for SRT vehicle owners and performance enthusiasts alike. The SRT Track Experience includes guidance by professional instructors from the Richard Petty Driving Experience for each of the four modules, to ensure fun and top-level instruction in a safe and structured setting.

Program Details

- The SRT Track Experience is run by the Richard Petty Driving Experience.
- This full-day driving event puts you in the driver's seat of the entire SRT lineup.
- A limit of 20 participants per group guarantees maximum seat time.
- Each group will be assigned a lead instructor for the entire day.
- Four driving modules last from one to one and a half hours in length.
- Each driving module is designed to improve on a range of different driving skills.
- Several modules are timed to increase competitiveness.
- Teamwork is a key aspect to succeeding in certain modules.
- Every event ends with an SRT-style grand finale: Hot Laps.
- Guests are invited to ride shotgun with a professional driver around the road course to experience what SRT is truly capable of.

For more information visit www.driveSRT.com

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Does anyone know where ppl are posting that they will sell their papers for the experience? My hubby is going to use mine to go, but he wants to take my brother or step-dad with him, but we don't really want to pay $500 for a gate ticket.
Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am deciding between the following Catback exhaust systems street series, MbRP comp series, extrem Corsa, or Floaster American Thunder... Can somebody please help me out here.?!?! Flowmaster is really a cheap system, are the others that much better? Or is Flowmaster a good system?

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I am deciding between the following Catback exhaust systems street series, MbRP comp series, extrem Corsa, or Floaster American Thunder... Can somebody please help me out here.?!?! Flowmaster is really a cheap system, are the others that much better? Or is Flowmaster a good system?
Not to hijack the thread but....

Well, they are all good systems, each with their own sound.

MBRP is a deep truck exhaust sound
Corsa is high pitched, no drone at speed

Go to the following web site to hear the differences. Really with cat-backs, you're not improving much more than sound so choose the one you like hearing the best.

Challengernut.com Exhaust Guide

1 - 13 of 13 Posts