Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a new srt8 challenger and wondering-do you get a card or a cert for the experience-my dealer knows nothing-is it transferable-is it worth going?

Thanks Mark

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Why Hell yes!

Hell yes it is worth it! One of the best thing you can do for yourself, you will gain a better knowledge of what a SRT can be capable of at the very least! You will have to log in the SRT Experience web site with the VIN of your SRT and take it from there. I was driving to work this morning and thinking of my experience when I went to Dallas Motor Speedway, something that I will never forget, you get to run the Dog Shit out of all the SRTs and all you have to worry about is your hotel and transportation, well worth it!

David

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hell yes it is worth it! One of the best thing you can do for yourself, you will gain a better knowledge of what a SRT can be capable of at the very least! You will have to log in the SRT Experience web site with the VIN of your SRT and take it from there. I was driving to work this morning and thinking of my experience when I went to Dallas Motor Speedway, something that I will never forget, you get to run the Dog Shit out of all the SRTs and all you have to worry about is your hotel and transportation, well worth it!

David
Absolutely correct! Well worth it. I also came out of it with a stronger appreciation for SRT vehicles. They are built strong and very well.

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT Core
553 Posts
We'll worth it ,Elkhart lake is close to you but the dates are full contact them maybe someone will cancel and you can get in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts