Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
OMG, if the 6.2L Hellcat were to become the new "standard" SRT engine, and the 6.4L HEMI the top R/T engine, the performance and excitement at your friendly Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealer would be so awe-inspiring, drool-inducing, just stiffening...! --ehem, pardon ladies

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Yes but then you're looking at Mopar pricing themselves out of the market. It's a shame too. If Mopar would just give us tuning then I would be a lot happier. Hell, gimme a box on the ownership documents that I can tick and have no warranty and an open ECU. Then it's on.

·
Registered
155 Posts
This looks to be out at the little track at the tech center in Auburn Hills. It is not the Chelsea Proving Grounds.

You never know what they are testing for. Maybe it was at 1/2 throttle. When I visited Ford's test track a few years ago I "volunteered" to be a test driver. One guy laughed and said it is generally not a lot of fun. Sometimes you are instructed to circle the track at 55 mph for an hour. And you have to go to the bathroom, but cannot.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
This looks to be out at the little track at the tech center in Auburn Hills. It is not the Chelsea Proving Grounds.

You never know what they are testing for. Maybe it was at 1/2 throttle. When I visited Ford's test track a few years ago I "volunteered" to be a test driver. One guy laughed and said it is generally not a lot of fun. Sometimes you are instructed to circle the track at 55 mph for an hour. And you have to go to the bathroom, but cannot.
get a condom, cut the reservoir tip out of it, insert a funnel. At the end of the funnel, attach rubber tubing that runs into an empty 2 liter bottle of coke. No more bathroom stops needed.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Wonder why they just posted that now, that is an old vid from about 3-4 months ago, coto see it again nonetheless

1 - 9 of 9 Posts