Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
I think I just found what hood I want on my car

·
Vendor
5,694 Posts
Hellcat or just the new SRT? Badge looks to say 392 HEMI so either it's the new SRT or they left the badge on as a decoy.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Not really sure if this is the Hellcat or maybe just the standard SRT8 392 Challenger, wish I could read the logo on the fender better. Things I noticed wow serious brakes, the car looks to be lower, and it looks like we have increased the tire size from the 245/255 present setup. Any rumors on HP for the 392 SRT8 version?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Someone on the RT website brings up a good point. Looks like a 392 badge on the side. Also, we were told the lower fog lights would be gone in favor of fresh air intakes. Could this be the SRT 392? Lastly, those look like standard SRT width rear tires, again, the info we have has the Hellcat with wider rears. Either way, slick looking car. Damn, day late, dollar short on my post.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
That looks like it could be a Hellcat logo on the left side of the grille, and I see they haven't mastered the art of lining up the tail lights yet.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Damn it I want that hood! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Reactions: brampton builder

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
I think it might be the SRT premium

The scoop looks like some earlier posted photos. The rest looks like the 15' RT. I think this is the real thing.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Oh and I want the spoiler too

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Damn it I want that hood! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I'm wondering and maybe Brampton Builder could clue us in but wouldn't a 2015 hood fit on a 2009-2014? It looks like the shaker hood is the same from 2014 to 2015 which makes me think it would just be a matter of buying a hood once they were available as parts.

Take it easy
Jay

1 - 20 of 88 Posts