Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The SRT letter/script on my white SRT are chrome. My preference is black. They are pretty small so taping around them (to prep for paint) will be a pain. Is anyone aware of black letters/script I could use bs painting the chrome?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,313 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
263 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
627 Posts
EBay has a bunch of those add ons, etc...Got black SRT stick ons there...

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
263 Posts
Reflective Concepts worked out very well for my use. The Dark Charcoal Metallic looked pretty good.

All their decal fit well and they sent some extras.

Pics when I can.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
627 Posts
FrontSRTbadge.JPG

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,723 Posts
Forget about the ones posted at Amazon or eBay unless you want to cheap out. The title says, "New Black SRT Emblem Replaces OEM Mopar Jeep Grand Cherokee Badge Dodge Chrysler 68248405AA."
It says it REPLACES OEM, but nowhere does it say the REPLACEMENT part is OEM! I know better because I tried that route and ended up sending them back after receiving cheap knock off parts. I ended up buying actual MOPAR OEM letters from Steve White Motors that come from a JEEP SRT. They look excellent and all are 100% genuine MOPAR parts.
The original chrome letters and HEMI in red didn't stand out enough against GoMango, which is why I went with black letters. I'm very happy with the look. Well worth the extra coin IMO. The MOPAR wheel covers, and fuel cover
also came from Steve White.

·
Registered
263 Posts
As earlier promised, here are some pictures of the reflective concepts labels.

The exactness of the cut seems very good.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts