Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Yes...I am assuming your RT is a 2010 or earlier? If you look on Speedys Garage on youtube there is a clip telling you how to do it...to really make it functional you will need the belly pan with the air dams in it as well...I just installed the SRT chin on mine. Kinda of a pain in the butt but not too bad to do...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Installing it is extremely annoying, not much of a difference to get the 2010 SRT front spoiler though. If you like the look of the 2011+ bumper, it is more pronounced and has a more aggressive look. Plan for a 4 hour installation and a sore neck if you choose to swap it out without removing the front bumper. It IS possible, just annoying when you have to remove the 11 bolts that hold it to the lower bumper.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Installing it is extremely annoying, not much of a difference to get the 2010 SRT front spoiler though. If you like the look of the 2011+ bumper, it is more pronounced and has a more aggressive look. Plan for a 4 hour installation and a sore neck if you choose to swap it out without removing the front bumper. It IS possible, just annoying when you have to remove the 11 bolts that hold it to the lower bumper.
I thought it was pretty easy...
But I don't remember how long it took... maybe 2 or 3 beers.
Putting the 2011+ SRT on a 08-10 does require a new hole for the one spoiler center tab though...
I swapped out everything though.... including belly pan & vents.

Attachments

Reactions: AZChally
1 - 6 of 6 Posts