Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am on the verge of ordering a SRT Max Plus cam for my 6.1. So far I just have a CAI, longtubes with catless mids, magnaflow catback exhaust, 180tstat, and DSP 93 tune. I will also be getting my stock TB ported from Fastman.
I was just curious if anyone here is running this cam and if they are happy with it and the results? Also if anyone has any opinions about the cam or recommendation then it will be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
523 Posts
So I am on the verge of ordering a SRT Max Plus cam for my 6.1. So far I just have a CAI, longtubes with catless mids, magnaflow catback exhaust, 180tstat, and DSP 93 tune. I will also be getting my stock TB ported from Fastman.
I was just curious if anyone here is running this cam and if they are happy with it and the results? Also if anyone has any opinions about the cam or recommendation then it will be greatly appreciated!
http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f18/srt-max-plus-installed-vid-inside-91100/

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well just placed my order in for the cam this morning. Gonna take a few weeks to get the cam grinded and shipped but soon as it is installed I will post videos and numbers.

Reactions: pacman2012

·
Registered
48 Posts
Please tell me how you like the cam!! I'm trying to decide on which one the Max or max plus as you seen on my thread earlier

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dont think it is very hard. Once they install the cam, I am gonna have Inertia throw the car on the dyno so Stu can get a solid tune put on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts