Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess that Chrysler decided that the SRT line is going to be phased out within the next 5 years all but the viper that is.
Wonder what that means to all of us with SRT's, and how support will be. Also makes me wonder if the R/T is going to have engine options.
Just looking for opinion's on there decision. Personally I think the SRT program is a good idea and I guess things can change between now and then.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Dodge now owns SRT. It is not going away.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
SRT as a seperate division is dead, SRT will go back under the Dodge division like it was and should have always been. SRT is not going anywhere, Dart SRT was announced and the redo of the Journey will get an SRT version. The 300 SRT is also going away and there are conflicting reports of yes and no on the Grand Cherokee SRT version. Dodge will be the performance division.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SRT as a seperate division is dead, SRT will go back under the Dodge division like it was and should have always been. SRT is not going anywhere, Dart SRT was announced and the redo of the Journey will get an SRT version. The 300 SRT is also going away and there are conflicting reports of yes and no on the Grand Cherokee SRT version. Dodge will be the performance division.
Just heard from some people wasn't sure how it was all going to happen but at least if this is correct it wont be going away.

·
Registered
477 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts