Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

so what's the difference in the interior when you have SRT Option Group vs non SRT Option Group?
Is the trunk smaller because of the subwoofer? How do the gauges differ?

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
isnt the radio different too? i know you need the SRT II group to get the Nav, so i assume the radio display is different

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
SRT Group II gets you the Kicker Subwoofer and 13 speaker Kicker package. The Nav is a separate package (at least according to the window sticker)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Trunk looks almost the same. Tiny space is lost on the left side behind the wheel. Back of the trunk is still the passenger seat backs.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I thougt that the gauges were different and the trunk smaller, because loyd sells floor mats for the trunk and they have two models, with or wo sub

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
I guess you could say "technically" the trunk is smaller since this does occupy space.. But the space it occupies is useless space anyway..

·
Registered
531 Posts
Sorry, my original post was wrong. Ive edited it. It's been covered well here though. It does take up a few inches behind the wheel on the left side. Not much though.

·
Registered
49 Posts

1 - 20 of 21 Posts