Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since i don't have an SRT to scan the configuration files to find where these performance pages are, i started to experiment and write my own configuration by guess work.

now i came up with this weird acceleration menu. i don't expect the performance menus to work, but i expect to find them and add them to my challengers EVIC display. did anyone with an SRT ever see this menu?

it is a picture of the road and the back half of a car going out of view.

anyone with an SRT brave enough to let me scan the configuration files. with a full scan, i can locate the performance menus exclusive to the SRTs and add them to any EVIC. granted the data might not work without the correct sensors, but i should be able to add those menus.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
If I were anywhere near you I would out of shear curiosity. Your gonna have a SRT at least in electronics, before long!!

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, that is my challenger's cluster. it is a custom one-off like most of my car.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
another first for me, today i have successfully added all of the SRT performance pages to my challengers cluster. here is a crappy video showing the pages.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i just tested all of the performance pages:

0-60 timer works
1/8th mile timer works
1/4 mile timer works
braking distance with timer works
gforce longitude works
gforce latitude NO WORK
peak gforce numbers saved works
large digital speedo works

everything works except the left/right Gforce readings. most likely because my car is a factory ESP delete car. 99.9% of you guys will have ESP on your car, so the latitude Gforce gauge should read the data.

·
Registered
3 Posts
great !!

Hey, you did a great job !! now please do mine !! I have an srt but no performance page in my evic, probably because I'm from Belgium, Europe and my car was normally going to be shipped to dubai or somewhere in the middle east. My dodge dealership is not to fond of trying to change the evic so that I have the performance page because they are afraid that they will mess up other things in the evic, but hey, if you have an srt, you got to have the performance pages !!

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
So would u need the car to activate the srt perf. Pages? Or the gauge cluster, PCM. ? I'm in Indiana, would live to add this to my '10 r/t has evic. Can drive up there to u if needed. Post email or pm me! Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would need your car here to program this. These features are in the cluster, but the TIPM sends the comand to enable it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts