Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I accidently discovered that if I push the SRT button twice, then it goes into "custom" mode. I have "custom" set as: steering=Track, suspension=Sport, traction=Track. Pushing the SRT button two times is a convenient way to enable "custom". Of course, you can set "default", however "default" does not allow traction to be set to anything other than "street". I prefer "track" mode for traction.

Just my tip of the day. I hope this helps someone. (NOTE: If this was in the owners manual, then I missed it...)

·
Registered
88 Posts
I think it is in the manual. I've got mine set up for Trans: track, steering: sport, and suspension: street.

Basically set up for drag racing :D. Fast transmission response, but soft suspension to allow for best weight transfer to the rear end.

·
Registered
14,292 Posts
My Custom double tap is steering and transmission in Sport, traction and suspension in Street. Someone posted that 2017 you need to triple tap.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,021 Posts

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
981 Posts
Mine is simple.... push the Sport button once and the suspension stiffens up. The rest is on me... 2013 SRT8 M6

Signing off from somewhere in the Universe...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts