Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to replace them and I'm not sure which route to go. I still have the stock F1s on it, looking for a good DD tire and wondering what you guys have been putting on that you are happy with.

Also wanting to go to ceramic brake pads. Any recommendations there?

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Mine's a daily driver and I put on Pirelli PZero's. They are a summer tire and may not be good for Oregon, but I've been really happy with them. Best grip I've had. I've heard others like the Toyo Proxes 4. It's an all-weather. I put Continental DSW's on my wife's Mini and love those too.

I'm interested in ceramic break pads too. More for track use rather than daily driving though.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Prox.

Bump for more info...

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok I just talked to a guy at Les Schwab and would like input on what he said.

He recommended Toyo Proxus (sp?). 245's and 255's. 4 tires total: 1159.00.

For the brakes they are doing Centric (sp?) ceramic pads that they have to special order. They do rebuilt calipers "per Dodge's specifications", slotted rotors, labor, etc. for a total of 931.00. I guess it is more expensive because of the Brembos?

Would appreciate feedback on these. :)

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Here are our most popular street pads...no dust ceramics, and you can't beat the price.
Satisfied Pro Ceramic
Speedlogix | SpeedlogixStore.com

We also carry Hawk, EBC and other options, all will run much less than OEM. Just depends what you are looking for.

If you are looking for tires, Toyo Proxes 4 are great, as are Nitto Invo's have also had good luck with Hankook Ventus V12 as well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts